We have 2 programs that can be applied for.  This includes Public Housing and Section 8 New Construction.  Please take a look below at the options and the different qualifications before applying for these.

Applicants can also utilize our applicant Portal to transfer requested documents to the housing authority and receive documents.

Public Housing

General Public Housing Units.

Section 8 New Construction

2 bedroom units and 1 bedroom elderly only units.

Change Contact Information

If you have already applied for housing, you can update your contact information using the link below:

Get my Position

If you have already applied, you can check your position using the link below:


Register for our applicant portal to utilize our document transfer option using the link below:


If you have already registered, you can log into our document portal using the link below: